The Locanda del Mulino in Val Casotto is the slow alternative to the To-Sv highway. From the Niella Tanaro exit, take the San Michele-Pamparato exit. You will soon be immersed in the green and quiet of a valley, forgotten by industry, but rich in meadows, pastures and natural forests, bathed by the waters of the Casotto stream.
For a pleasant break, for a quiet weekend, for a regenerating holiday:
- bar and cheese shop with tasting of Langa and Alpeggio di Beppino Occelli cheeses;
- eight double rooms overlooking the village and the mountains;
- typical restaurant
- free wi-fi internet connection in the common areas
- small pets allowed
- staff present 24h
- daily room cleaning
- Payment with Bancomat and Credit Card is also possible.
As the gastronomic writer Luigi Cremona writes it is nice to share the farmer’s dream of Beppino Occelli who has completed the project of a “cheese village” with a characteristic restaurant where dishes of the territory are offered by a generous supply chain of genuine raw materials and “zero kilometers” “.
Awarded with flattering reviews from the press (Republic, Press, Corriere della Sera) and numerous national guides (Touring, Mangiarozzo, Espresso, Agenda of the 365, Bibenda, La Gola, Guide Papillon), but above all by a loyal clientele, the Restaurant proposes :
- a variety of menus to discover and appreciate under the guidance of our chef
- local dishes from raw materials produced in the valley
- the delicious and very tasty cheeses of Beppino Occelli
- good selection of local and Langhe wines
For information and reservations:
Phone +39 0174 351007
Mobile phone +39 392 5532577