REGULATIONS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE OF ADMISSION TICKETS
Conitours has been officially delegated by the Municipality of Limone Piemonte, with resolution n. 7, dated 10 February 2020, to manage the access point to the road known as the “UPPER SALT ROAD”, or traditionally Limone-Monesi.
The opening period will be determined by the relevant municipalities following inspections and via official ordinances that will be published on the portal.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE REGULATIONS
Purchasers of tickets agree to read the prescriptions contained in the opening ordinance issued by the Municipality of Limone Piemonte and in the regulations for entry to the Upper Salt Road.
Responsibility for transit on the road belongs to the municipalities that manage it and determine the periods of opening and closure, also in the case of specific situations that may endanger the safety of users.
The Consorzio degli Operatori Turistici della provincia di Cuneo, under the acronym Conitours, declines all responsibility for any damage to persons, animals or things that may result from transit in violation of the prohibitions and prescriptions set out in the current regulations:
1 Regulation of the terms and conditions for purchase of admission tickets.
2 Regulation for entry to the Upper Salt Road approved by the municipalities of competence
The road conditions must be monitored by the security forces of the relevant municipalities and the park rangers of the managing authority of the protected areas of the Maritime Alps.
- open from Saturday 19th June to Sunday 12th September;
Opening Times: 8 am/8 pm (last admission at 6 pm)
Opening Times:8 am/6 pm (last admission at 4 pm) from Monday 13th September to the end of October (approximately Sunday 17th ).
Tuesday and Thursday closed to motorized traffic.
Code of good practice
We have adopted the following good practices with the aim of ensuring that everyone enjoys their visit to the Upper Salt Road:
- You are important to us: this is why we offer you our online platform (www.altaviadelsale.com) for the purchase of tickets, where you can also access our customer service and an exhaustive information section.
- Our online payment systems are secure and certified.
- We take into consideration your needs when planning your visit.
- We listen to our visitor’s opinions.
- We guarantee you an easy-to-use, regularly updated website, where you will find the admission rates for the Upper Salt Road and other services that you can book to make the most of your stay.
PURPOSE OF THE SERVICE
The purpose of the service is to provide admission to the Alta Via del Sale, and offer users the opportunity to book and purchase gadgets and services with cycling tour guides, off-road excursions and accommodation packages in hotels, apartments, campsites, mountain huts, bed and breakfasts and agriturismos, as well as traditional inns and restaurants, and bike and e-bike rentals. This service is provided through the website www.cuneoalps.it
HOW TO BOOK AND PURCHASE TICKETS
To book and purchase tickets, it is necessary to complete all the compulsory sections of the online form. Please read the information regarding the protection of your personal data. The availability of tickets is subject to change until the transaction has been successfully completed. The purchase of tickets is concluded upon submission of the form and payment. It is possible to purchase several tickets with the same transaction.
METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR TICKETS
Payment may be made by VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, following the instructions provided online.
METHOD OF PURCHASE OF TICKETS
Following payment by credit card, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your booking code, valid to access your chosen entrance gate. (Limone Piemonte or Briga Alta)
TICKET PRICES AND VALIDITY
- Each entry costs 15 euros per car, motorbike or quadbike.
- Entry is for a fixed date, with the ticket valid only on the day chosen at the time of booking.
- Tickets purchased online are valid for 1 day.
- You must bring your booking confirmation (printed or in digital format) to show the toll-keeper at your chosen entrance gate (Limone Piemonte - Briga Alta).
After checking your booking, the toll-keeper will give you a paper ticket as a tax receipt issued by the appropriate municipalities. You can still purchase tickets locally, directly at the two toll booths.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING TICKETS AND REQUESTING REFUNDS
As the last year, also 2021 is a very difficult year due to the ongoing health crisis, we would like to reassure visitors purchasing tickets for the Alta Via del Sale with a special offer that ensures worry-free bookings and maximum flexibility by allowing a change of date or cancellation if required.
- CHANGE OF DATE: free of charge if requested at least 3 days before arrival (permitted once only)
- CANCELLATION: free of charge if requested at least 7 days before arrival, or redeemable as a voucher valid for entry in 2021.